New Member Offer
New to Clayfield Yoga Studio?
We have two Introductory offers, both will allow you time to meet the teachers and enjoy our space. (not to be used in conjunction with any other special classes, courses or workshops)
* Unlimited Yoga Classes for 2 weeks $25
* Purchase a 10 Class Pass within the 2 weeks and take $20 off
10 week expiry $90 – normally $110 or 4 month expiry #110 – normally $130Studio excepts cash and cheque only. Or EFT details here
Yoga is for everybody, you don’t need to be flexible to start, its the practice that makes you more flexible and stronger.
No Bookings required, if you have done yoga before then come along to a class that suits you. If your are completely new then I suggest you contact us to help answer any questions you may have or guide you in what to expect.
Starting off with Beginner classes is a great way to be introduced to our practice. Our Beginner Courses are a perfect way to build confidence and knowledge, these courses are also great for students wanting to refine their yoga practice.
The studio has complimentary equipment (yoga mats, blocks, strap and blankets) available for use, just bring your own towel and water bottle. There is also a range of yoga mats for sale at the studio if you prefer to purchase your own.
Please read our Terms and conditions before filling out our registration form:
consult your doctor if you are in doubt regarding the suitability of Yoga practice to your health.I acknowledge that I am in good health & do not suffer from any injuries, and if so, have received my doctors consent to participate.
• I assume the risk and full responsibility for any injury resulting in my participation in Yoga at Clayfield Yoga Studio.
• There may be no, or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
• I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility.
• I release, indemnify & hold harmless Clayfield Yoga Studio, it’s servants & agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for in respect of, or arising out of any injury, loss, damage, I will bring no claim, legal
or otherwise against Clayfield Yoga Studio, it’s servants & agents in respect of that injury or damage.