• Yoga is absolutely non-competitive. Please rest when you need to, do what feels right for your body. Honestly assess your ability in each moment. Injuries can occur if we don’t listen to our bodies. Whenever in life we begin Yoga is perfect. No experience or flexibility is required to begin Yoga, this will naturally come from the practice.
• Always check that your mobile phone is turned off.
• On entering, respect that others may be already relaxing, meditating or warming up. Have the intent that your practice starts at the door. If you do arrive late please enter the room as quietly as possible.
• Please do not wear strong perfume/aftershave to Yoga classes. This can be uncomfortable to fellow students when practicing deep breathing.
• Practice on an empty stomach. Everybodies digestion is different but generally it is recommended that you do not eat a large protein or heavy meal prior to practicing yoga. Light snack like fruit, smoothies, juices can be ok at least 30 min prior.
• Equipment. The studio has Yoga equipment for students to use. For hygiene purposes it is recommended for you to obtain your own Yoga equipment (yoga mat etc..) The Studio has Yoga Equipment available for sale.
No need to book in for a class, arrive 10 min earlier to get set up.
Save Time and register online – Please read terms and conditions before filling out form.
Consult your doctor if you are in doubt regarding the suitability of Yoga practice to your health.
I acknowledge that I am in good health & do not suffer from any injuries, and if so, have received my doctors consent to participate.
• I assume the risk and full responsibility for any injury resulting in my participation in Yoga at Clayfield Yoga Studio.
• There may be no, or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
• I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility.
• I release, indemnify & hold harmless Clayfield Yoga Studio, it’s servants & agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for in respect of, or arising out of any injury, loss, damage, I will bring no claim, legal
or otherwise against Clayfield Yoga Studio, it’s servants & agents in respect of that injury or damage.