Yoga is absolutely non-competitive. Please rest when you need to, do what feels right for your body. Honestly assess your ability in each moment. Injuries can occur if we don’t listen to our bodies. Whenever in life we begin Yoga is perfect. No experience or flexibility is required to begin Yoga, this will naturally come from the practice.
Always check that your mobile phone is turned off when arriving to class. Ideally arriving 10 mins to the class commencement so you have time to settle and ready yourself for the class ahead.
Upon entering the studio, please respect that others may be already relaxing, meditating or warming up. Have the intent that your practice starts at the door. If you do arrive late, please enter the room as quietly as possible.
Please do not wear strong perfume/aftershave to Yoga classes. This can be uncomfortable to fellow students when practising deep breathing.
Practise on an empty stomach. Everyone’s digestion is different but generally it is recommended that you do not eat a large protein or heavy meal prior to practicing yoga. Light snacks like fruit, smoothies, juices can be ok at least 30 min prior to the start of class.
Equipment: The studio has Yoga equipment for students to use. For hygiene purposes it is recommended for you to obtain your own Yoga equipment (yoga mat, etc.) The Studio has Yoga Equipment available for sale.
Terms and Conditions
Consult your doctor if you are in doubt regarding the suitability of Yoga practice to your health.
- I acknowledge that I am in good health and do not suffer from any injuries, and if so, have received my doctor’s consent to participate.
- I assume the risk and full responsibility for any injury resulting in my participation in Yoga at Clayfield Yoga Studio.
- There may be no, or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of me if I am injured.
- I participate in the activity at my sole risk and responsibility.
- I release, indemnify & hold harmless Clayfield Yoga Studio, it’s servants and agents, from and against all and any actions or claims which may be made by me or on my behalf or by other parties for in respect of, or arising out of any injury, loss, damage, I will bring no claim, legal or otherwise against Clayfield Yoga Studio, it’s servants and agents in respect of that injury or damage.